Totally Awesome Blog Intro!

Welcome to The Roxx Blog! This is a blog created to share and discuss my journey as I write my book(s) and short stories with other writers, published and yet-to-be-published alike. I also want to share my love of science fiction and fantasy books and short stories with like-minded readers and writers. Those who stop by will hopefully leave with helpful ideas, tips, links and with luck, feeling entertained. And most of all, I hope my blog lets other writers know to keep at it and that there is a vast community out there which is friendly and supportive.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Fiction Writer's Character Chart

I found a comprehensive character chart on Pinterest and created a page for it. I'm not sure who to credit for this chart and most of the Pinterest links direct to a closed web site. The link to my chart page is found on my Helpful Links page and here:

http://theroxxblog.blogspot.com/p/fiction-writers-character-chart.html

I also linked a worksheet I create based on the hero's journey, here:

http://theroxxblog.blogspot.com/p/heroic-journey-worksheet.html

TS

No comments:

Post a Comment